Illinois Fence believes the service we provide is
a never ending mission of improvement.
Our goal is to “Out Do Ourselves”, which is why our slogan reads:
”We Don’t Meet the Competition. We Make It!”
- How much does a new fence cost?
The price of a new fence can vary depending on the material used and the extent of the labor involved.
You can go to our Fence Pricing Page to get a rough idea of the cost of a new fence.
- E-mail us a legitimate fence estimate from another fence company and we will do our best to beat their price. You can be assured our quality material and workmanship are among the best in the business. We offer competitive prices because our overhead is lower than other fence companies. This allows us to pass the savings on to you. No job is to small!
- For over 28 years I have been constructing and repairing quality fence in the Chicago land area. Our specialties are new installation and repairs. Illinois Fence will repair or install new cedar wood, aluminum (steel), PVC Vinyl (plastic), or chain link (chain-link) at reasonable prices. We do repairs all year long including winter!
Thanksgiving is almost here so it is now time to repair your broken fence before our harsh Chicago winter sets in and does irreversible damage to your fence. If you are thinking about leaving your damaged fence alone until next springtime, thinking nothing else can make it worse you will be mistaken. Broken fence posts will pull and sway in the wind which will break more fence posts in your fence line which can cost you two, three or more times as much to repair your fence. As much as you might like to wait to repair your fence until next year I would suggest you repair it before winter sets in. Now is the time to take advantage of our 10% discount on labor so give us a call!
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial fencing specialists.
- We are offering our customers a 10% Discount on Labor for the rest of 2014.
- Our website is easy to navigate thru and should help you choose a style you might be interested in. All of our styles can be customized to your personal specifications.
- Have any questions? Give us a call! Feel free to browse our styles and images.We take pride in our workmanship and quality materials. Our installers are prompt, courteous and professional.
- We can complete your order usually within 2 weeks. Customers like yourself want your fence built or repaired in a reasonable amount of time. You do not want to wait 3 months for your installation or repairs! We are fully insured and warranty all of our work. Please feel free to browse our designs to help you decide which styles you would like to build. We also repair and install wrought iron fencing and gates!
Give us a call or e-mail us if you need more information.
Thank you for your interest,
Illinois Fence is a local Chicago Fence Company
Wood Styles | Board and Batten | Lattice | Picket | Shadowbox | Solid Board | Stockade | Traditional | Spaced | Custom |
PVC Vinyl Styles | Privacy | Semi-Private | Picket | Available in colors |
Chain Link Styles | Galvanized | Vinyl Coated | Available in colors |
Aluminum Styles | Pool Enclosures | Ameristar Echelon Aluminum | Ultra Aluminum | Montage Steel |
Gates | Single Gate | Double Gate | Custom |
Arbors | wood | PVC vinyl |
Proudly Serving Chicago and Suburbs
Bedford Park | Berwyn | Bridgeview | Broadview | Brookfield | Chicago | Cicero | Countryside | Elmhurst | Forest Park | Hickory Hills | Hillside | La Grange | Lyons | Melrose Park | McCook | Oak Lawn | Oak Park | River Forest | Riverside | Stickney | Palos Hills | Westchester | Western Spring | most Chicago suburbs