We believe that the service we provide is
a never ending mission of improvement.
Our goal is to “out do ourselves”, which is why our slogan reads:
”We don’t meet the competition. We make it!”
- E-mail us a legitimate fence estimate from another fence company and we will do our best to beat their price. You can be assured our quality material and workmanship are among the best in the business. We offer competitive prices because our overhead is lower than other fence companies. This allows us to pass the savings on to you.
- For over 28 years I have been constructing and repairing quality fence in the Chicago land area. Our specialties are new installation and repairs. No job is to small!
We will repair or install new cedar wood, aluminum (steel), PVC Vinyl (plastic), or chain link (chain-link) at reasonable prices. We do repairs all year long including winter!
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial fencing specialists.
- We are offering our customers a 10% Discount on Labor for the rest of 2014.
- Our website is easy to navigate thru and should help you choose a style you might be interested in. All of our styles can be customized to your personal specifications.
- Have any questions? Give us a call! Feel free to browse our styles and images.We take pride in our workmanship and quality materials. Our installers are prompt, courteous and professional.
- We can complete your order usually within 2 weeks. Customers like yourself want your fence built or repaired in a reasonable amount of time. You do not want to wait 3 months for your installation or repairs! We are fully insured and warranty all of our work. Please feel free to browse our designs to help you decide which styles you would like to build. We also repair and install wrought iron fencing and gates!
Give us a call or e-mail us if you need more information.
Thank you for your interest,
Illinois Fence is a local Chicago Fence Company
Wood Styles | Board and Batten | Lattice | Picket | Shadowbox | Solid Board | Stockade | Traditional | Spaced | Custom |
PVC Vinyl Styles | Privacy | Semi-Private | Picket | Available in colors |
Chain Link Styles | Galvanized | Vinyl Coated | Available in colors |
Aluminum Styles | Pool Enclosures | Ameristar Echelon Aluminum | Ultra Aluminum | Montage Steel |
Gates | Single Gate | Double Gate | Custom |
Arbors | wood | PVC vinyl |
Proudly Serving Chicago and Suburbs
Bedford Park | Berwyn | Bridgeview | Broadview | Brookfield | Chicago | Cicero | Countryside | Elmhurst | Forest Park | Hickory Hills | Hillside | La Grange | Lyons | Melrose Park | McCook | Oak Lawn | Oak Park | River Forest | Riverside | Stickney | Palos Hills | Westchester | Western Spring | most Chicago suburbs
- What are some of the extra costs of building or repairing a fence?
Permits, local bonds, gates, arbors, rough digging, concrete breaks, asphalt breaks, core drills, take down old fence, haul away old material, extra trips, customer changes, local town hole inspections, custom designs, pull old posts and concrete from ground, dirt haul away, cut or trim bushes or trees, remove any debris from fence line, etc.. These are just a few extras that will be added into the final cost.